Going somewhere, which I'm sure to do if I only walk long enough.
I'm from Australia and I'm passionate about travel, writing, and feminism. These are a few of my favourite things: NYC, Twin Peaks, Émile Zola, Stephen King, Broad City, It's Always Sunny, The X-Files, Peanuts, T. Rex, David Lynch, and Quentin Tarantino. I also love, love, love horror movies. I get shippy occasionally. These are my lady heroes. I have an Alice in Wonderland collection. I'm a child at heart and plan on staying that way. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm your girl.
Je dois être fort.
Ask me anything
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
every year after you turn 17 you get further away from being the age of the dancing queen and that’s my least favorite thing about growing up
ah but when you turn 34 you’re two dancing queens and thus having twice the time of your life. and at 51 you become the dancing triumvirate and three golden crowns are forged in your honor
lots to look forward to
do you ever get in one of those moods where you’re like feeling okay but you’re really sad at the same time and you just want to talk to someone and make them hug you but you feel annoying so you kind of just sit there being really sad